Aug 9, 2007

The First Friday Five!

There is a blog topic out there called the Thursday Thirteen. It's a neat concept where you choose a topic and make a list of thirteen things. I love reading them on other people's blogs and have wanted to do one myself for a couple of weeks now. The only problem is, I can't think of 13 things to list about anything! I have great ideas for the topics but can't think of 13 things ... at least 13 things that are worth listing. So, I came up with my own idea - the "Friday Five." Surely I can come up with five things each week that are blog-worthy. Because I realized I haven't blogged about Camryn lately (at least directly), she's going to be the topic of my first Friday Five. So, here it is - my five favorite things that Camryn is saying right now:

1) Ooooo ... Nassy!
Translation: Ewwww ... Nasty! She's so funny - if she gets something on her hands, if she picks something up off the floor, when she sticks her finger in your ear (I have NO idea where she got that from), she says, "Ooooo .... Nassy!"

2) Loves you
I don't think there is anything sweeter she says. She's even started saying it first instead of just in response to you saying it. I hope she never stops adding the "s."

3) Hold me
It's so cute to watch her come stand at your feet, stretch her arms up, and say "Hold me." It's sweet - she does it to her Daddy a lot!

4) Buhley
A couple of weeks ago, we taught Camryn to say her name. At first it was just "Camnyn." Then she started adding "Camnyn Buhley." Now you ask her, and it's just "Buhley."

5) Waddle, Waddle
Cam knows what lots of animals say - dog, cat, lion, pig, owl, etc. But, by far, my favorite is what she says when you ask her what a penguin does: waddle, waddle, waddle!

3 comments:

meetthesmiths said...

I LOVE THIS!

Anonymous said...

HAHA she calls herself Burley!!!! that is awesome wouldn't jason Jones think that was sooo funny! CLASSIC...can't wait to tell my J

Anonymous said...

one more thing:
So did you ever think a small littleperson could take such a huge piece of your heart like this.....you have brightned my day with the images of your sweet baby girl...I can just hear her sayign those things...I also want to add how sweet it is to hear her ask to "COLUH" with crayons!!!!! SUHWEET