Aug 28, 2007

18 Months Old!

Camryn’s first day at her new daycare was a success! It couldn’t have gone any better. One of my friends told me that she prayed yesterday morning I would have a “calm heart,” and that is exactly what I had. Neither Camryn nor I cried, and when I called to check on her at lunchtime her teacher told me she was doing “tremendously well.” She said she loved the outdoors, took a good nap, and had a great day overall. Only a few minor incidents of crying for mommy, but they passed quickly. I was so proud of her! I know this day went so smoothly because we have such incredible friends and family who have prayed us through this decision and prayed for the three of us all day yesterday. Our friends and family are so awesome!

Camryn is 18 months old today. Jason and I are just amazed every day at the things she says, the things she does, the way she makes us laugh. She loves to tickle us, she teases us, she helps me with the laundry, she sits with me at the computer and plays with my hair, she pretends she’s cooking while I’m making supper ... so many fun things! I was rocking her the other night and realized I was no longer holding a baby. It was a sad moment for me, but I am so proud of my little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST beautiful!!! We love her sooo much..and you guys too! WE are soo proud! She is a BIG girl now for sure!

TCW said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is 18 months old, Boy how time flies. I hope you guys are doing well.