Aug 9, 2007

Consignment Sales

I love kids’ consignment sales. You never know what you will find there. Yes, most of the stuff is old or worn, but if you’re willing to look around, you’ll be amazed at what you can find! You can get brand new clothes with the tags still on them for a fraction of the price and boutique and brand name clothing that has obviously only been worn once or twice. There are several of these sales that come to the upstate area a few times a year: Weecycled Wear, Upstate Kids, and Switcharoos. Then there’s also the Children’s Wear Outlet, which isn’t consignment, but you can find 3-piece B.T. Kids outfits (typically found at Belk) for $10.00! My best friend Kelli and I look forward to this one all year long! Then there’s also a little consignment shop in Anderson that is amazing called Mom’s Hand-Me-Downs. Another place for great little finds. I think I feel so great about shopping at these places and being a little thrifty every now and then because it makes me feel better about my serious Gymboree addiction!

0 comments: