Jul 28, 2007

Things I Discovered ...

... between 4:30 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. this morning when I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep

~the lights on our monitor could rival the brightness of the sun

~our dog is a night prowler

~if we ever build a house, I have an exact floor plan in mind

~our loveseat is not the most comfortable place for trying to get back to sleep

~the couch is a much better option

~I worry about too many things

~eating 3 triple chocolate decadence cookies at 10:30 p.m. last night probably wasn’t the best idea

~my 17-month old talks in her sleep and is a pretty restless sleeper

~my named spelled backwards doesn’t spell much

~I can still name all 50 states in alphabetical order

~I can’t remember the alphabet in French

~counting sheep is not an effective method of falling back asleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of my favorite postings yet - this one is hilarious :) lol....

Anonymous said...

Fifty Nifty United States from 13 original colonies.....

he he! I love the blog, Heather! Hope you guys are doing well! Can't wait to see you in Sept!
Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

THose middle of the night blogs rolling around in your head??? You make me laugh! I do want to point out that at that hour the following shows are on:
Wings
Magnum PI
CHeers
Remembering from the Newborn W days!!!