Jul 12, 2007

My Trainer

I have found myself doing The Firm's Ab Sculpt quite often during the past few days. Not for my own self-improvement as you may think, but because my daughter thinks it is hilarious. She will pull the tape out and say, "Mommy, PP" (her word for the TV) or go over and try to put it in the VCR herself. She loves to sit at my feet and giggle at me every time I sit up for a crunch, or she loves to sit on my stomach while I do the crunches, which increases the difficulty tenfold! She's the best personal trainer I've ever had!

Also, a big happy birthday to my father-in-law! He is really just one of the nicest men you will ever want to meet and always has a big smile for you when he sees you. Happy Birthday, Mr. B!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's too cute - can you send her over so I'll get my butt off the couch at night? :)

Anonymous said...

HB to Thomas Hugh!!!!