Jul 10, 2007

The Blog Debut

Call it peer pressure or just plain boredom, but yes, I have decided to start a blog. I think it is probably safe to say the majority of this blog will be about my precious Camryn, but from time to time I'm sure I'll throw some things in about Jason and me, our family, our friends, our church, etc. But, be forewarned, you'll probably end up knowing more than you ever wanted to about the life and times of our daughter!

After I sat in front of the computer for almost 2 hours yesterday sending my family updated pictures of Cam, I thought this might be an easier way to keep everyone updated.

Hope you enjoy it! By the way, my husband has let me know in no uncertain terms that he will have no part of this ... he HATES blogs! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA Welcome to blogville! I can;t wait to read! I actaully think you and I should start one just to talk about Jason and Jordan---hahahahahaha I'm sending the link to the girls!

Adriennealine said...

Hey chica! Jess sent me this link, now I can keep up with you guys! Camryn is a doll!