Jul 11, 2007

Camryn's Top Ten

This is a list of Camryn's latest obsessions. We hear about each of them multiple times a day!

1) Food
If you've had the opportunity to share a meal with us lately, you know what I'm talking about. Seriously, people, the kid eats like it's her job.

2) Elmo
We have an Elmo DVD, an Elmo chair, a couple of Elmo outfits, Elmo books, Elmo sippy cups, a Tickle-Me-Elmo, a stuffed baby Elmo ...

3) "Bob"
This is Camryn's word for the Veggie Tales CD we listen to in the car (if you aren't familiar with VT, Bob is the tomato). She originally called it "Bob-Bob" but has now shortened it to just "Bob." I can't think of a time in the last 2 months that I've ridden anywhere without listening to The Song of the Cebu or The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps.

4) No
I know every parent experiences this at one time or another, but I think if I hear her tell me "no" one more time I may pull my hair out.

5) "Color"
Her word for crayons, pens, colored pencils, or any writing utensil. She hasn't actually mastered coloring on paper but loves to carry them around and put them in and out of the box.

6) Her belly
She loves to show it off ... just ask her!

7) Gracie
Now that she's old enough to appreciate playing with/torturing Gracie, it's the only thing she wants to do. Whenever she leaves for daycare in the morning, she blows Gracie a goodbye kiss before she blows one to me!

8) Cocky
Anytime she sees Cocky or the Carolina logo she says, "Cocky!" Nothing has made her daddy more proud!

9) "A-B"
Her way of requesting that you sing the alphabet song. Just ask Grammy and Papa Lussier ... they sang until they were blue in the face when we were visiting a couple weeks ago.

10) "Tash" aka Trash
She loves throwing things in the trashcan! It's kind of nice if I'm in the den and don't feel like walking to the kitchen to throw something away - I just send her! But, EVERYTHING is trash to her ... even her cup when it's empty. I've found her Elmo cup sitting on top of the trash more than once!

2 comments:

W and Js mommy said...

Elmo that is so fun! so have I told you I tell everyone just how sweet she is???? just wondering...hey you should put a meter on this blog that way you can track all the people who said they would not read and find that they actually will read ...everyday...[wink wink]

Anonymous said...

I think I encountered the entire top 10 this past weekend! :) And that's a mighty cute Elmo outfit! :)