Nov 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Dressed up for the Thanksgiving service on Sunday
Jason was put in charge of turkey-carving duties at Marmee's

Uncle Isaac & Camryn

Camryn & Caleb
Jason and his sister, Alison

Two cute cousins


Aunt Alison, Camryn, & Caleb teaching Alden to play Hi Ho Cherry-O


Camryn gets so excited playing her game!


Burley family picture

The turkey made everyone sleepy!

Drawing with Alden
Camryn showing her picture off to Uncle John



Camryn with her great-grandmother

With her great-grandfather

My mom cooking the turkeyPre-dinner conversation

Justin had the turkey honors in Cheraw

My mom and sister getting everything ready to serve!





Camryn didn't waste any time digging into Grammy's cooking!

Neither did the rest of us!

Me & Jason

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I miss and love ya! :)

Nichole Devescovi said...

You are more than welcome to join us! We map it out and have our lists ready! We have a blast!

Ansley said...

Oh how fun....Lani has the same exact dress from Carolina Cuties....I have had no luck finding a reddish shirt that matches, so we use a beige one...I like yours much better, where did you find it? Hope ya'll had a fun Thanksgiving!!!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Camryn is losing her baby face and I don't like it one bit! Also, I miss Cheraw and Mrs. Joan!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Camryn is so cute in her thanksgiving dress. I love all the pictures and tell Jason that he is rockin' the pink!!! I love yall and miss yall!!!