Dec 1, 2008

I'm the Greatest Secret-Keeper in the World!

It is very hard for me to keep a secret, but I have been keeping a super-big, exciting, wonderful secret since mid-October! I'm so proud of myself, because I did not tell a soul except for the lady at McAlister's Deli who took my order the day I found out, because I was just bursting to tell someone. Wanna know what it is?? Go here to my sister's blog to find out!

In other news, I am a little disappointed because today was the deadline I had set for myself to have all of my Christmas shopping done. I'm almost there - only about 4 more presents to buy - but still not done like I had hoped to be. I just knew once December hit, we would be consumed with closing on the house, moving in, and trying to get everything in place, and that malls in the Charlotte area would be CRAZY, and I didn't want to be anywhere near them. I did finish with Jason and Camryn's presents this morning (thank you, Cyber Monday!), so I do feel a small sense of accomplishment. Just a couple more friends and a December birthday present left!

By the way, if you are doing any shopping at Old Navy, they have 20% off of everything online today, great $15 deals, and free shipping. The website let me use multiple codes this morning, so I got great deals!

5 comments:

Amber said...

awww! Congrats on becoming an aunt! :) I know y'all are excited!!

Kelly Perry said...

Heather - I got the trees at Carolina Pottery in Columbia (near the airport exit)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and burley! hope its a girl so her and CAM can be great friends! Have you informed them how thier lives will change??

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Congrats... I now that yall are happy for them. Oh and while we are on the subjects of pregnant people, My cousin Jennifer is pregnant as well. Geez, everybodys pregnant these days!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather,

Just making our weekly visit to give you the most up-to-date Old Navy Weekly news…

This week you must get your snooping skills ready because OldNavyWeekly.com is going to keep you on your finely-pedicured toes hunting for the $75 coupons again this week!

Happy hunting!

Nicole D.

Brand Advocate working on behalf of Old Navy
www.oldnavyweekly.com