Dec 29, 2008

Christmas Part 1

We are finally settling down after a week's worth of traveling and Christmas celebrations. We had a wonderful Christmas and hope everyone else did, too! Although I love the Christmas season, I will be glad for a little normalcy in our lives! We had to move into our house and do Christmas all at the same time so December was a crazy month! Anyway - on to the pictures! I just looked at my camera and realized I have almost 500 pictures from all our different celebrations, so I'll definitely be posting these in stages. Don't worry ... I won't subject you to all 500! :)


First, we had Christmas with Jason's family in Columbia ...




Camryn with her great-grandparents

The first of MANY princess items she got for Christmas


Caleb showing off his loot

Camryn loved opening presents!

My little reindeer


Mommy and her sweetie

Playing with their new cars

A serious game of Christmas Bingo

Christmas cutie

Cam & her Uncle Isaac

Don't Break the Ice! Poor Camryn lost EVERY time she played!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Aww. The pictures are really great. In the first one she looks like she has grown a lot since the last time I aw her. My baby is growning up. :( I love yall and miss yall.