Nov 4, 2008



Everyone is sharing their voting stories, so I thought I would join in. Our experience this morning was pretty painless. We heard the busiest times would likely be early in the morning, at lunch, and after work, so we aimed at a time in the middle and left the house at 9:00 sharp. Since we weren't sure how long we would be waiting and had Camryn with us, we took along necessary supplies - fruit snacks, books, MagnaDoodle, stickers, and water. We waited roughly an hour and 20 minutes, which was pretty good since our youth minister was in line behind us and later sent Jason a text to tell him they waited almost two hours and had to stand in the rain. Camryn did great. She was so good the man standing in front of us commented that he would prefer to vote for her since she was such a polite and pleasant young lady instead of some of the people in the local races who have been doing some nasty politicking. I took Camryn to the voting booth with me. She was funny, because she had a million questions while I was trying to concentrate, so for all I know, I probably voted for the Green party for president! So, now we are just keeping our fingers crossed that our candidate wins, but are remembering God is still in control no matter who our next president ends up being!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camryn has our vote! She's awesome, beautiful, sweet, funny, amazing and did I say beautiful?