Nov 10, 2008

My Blogging Peeps

One of my blogging friends did a pretty neat post a few weeks ago where she listed all of the people on her blogroll and explained how she knows each of them. I warned her I was going to steal her good idea! If you're like me, you probably love to check out the other blogs on people's sidebars but wonder who all of those random people are! So, let me introduce you to my blogroll . . .

Just Me: friend from church in Anderson

Just Me and the Boys: friend from college, and although we didn't hang out much back then, now one of my closest friends! She's also the wife of one of Jason's college roommates.

Living Beyond Ourselves: friend from college; we lived on the same hall

Me & My 2 Men: friend from church in Anderson

Meet the Smiths: my sister

Melissa, Gary, Caedyn, and Eli: friend from Winthrop; she was one of my Resident Assistants when I was a Resident Director in Wofford Hall

Moove Over Munchkin: friend from college

Newsome Notes: wife to one of Jason's college roommates; we also were at Winthrop together

The Allens: friend from church in Anderson

The Cassidys: friend from Winthrop; also one of my RA's

The Devescovis: friend from college; we roomed together one summer

The Edwards - A Duet: my sister's college roommate, but now one of my closest friends

The McConnell Moments: my BFF

The O.K. Corral: friend from college; we lived on the same hall

The Phillips Family: my sister-in-law

The Yarboroughs: Jason's cousin

Three Football Boys and a Girl: friend from college; we lived on the same hall, too

Also, these are a few blogs I think are good reads. They are either complete strangers or friends of a friend, but I usually make a point to check them out regularly!

Blessed, Believing, and Blogging Browns

Random Ramblings from A Southern Girl Now Known As Mommy

Rocks In My Dyer

The Preacher's Wife

Tres Alejandros

1 comments:

KLee said...

Thanks for the recognition! Obviously, I read you too! It's fun to compare (in a good way) our little girls since they are only about 6 weeks apart!