Feb 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Camryn!

Today my baby is two years old. Two years have gone by much too quickly. I can't begin to find the words to describe how much her daddy and I love our little girl. We are so proud of how beautiful, smart, sweet, and funny she is, and we are so overwhelmed with love for her. She brings so much joy and happiness to each our days. I sometimes sit and just stare at her or sit and hold her and am just amazed that God chose to entrust us with such a precious gift. Happy Birthday to my sweet Camryn!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPpy Birthday BIG GIRL! WE love you soo much and can't beleive you are a WHOLE 2 yrs old!!! Can't wait to PARTEEEEE with you and the fam on saturday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAM!!!!!!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Uncle Isaac, Aunt Alison, and cousin Caleb! We love you so much! See you Saturday!

The pictures are precious, Heather! Tell the truth, did you cry as you were looking through them?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Camryn! I love the picture timeline! So precious!
Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Sarah Ellen and Jeff said...
What a precious girl! We love you Camryn! Happy Birthday!

And I did tear up as I was looking at the pictures!

The Burleys said...

Yes, it did make me tear up ... espeically after I looked at the first picture. Then I looked at Jason and said, "Awww! Doesn't that make you want another one?" And then he laughed at me.

Anonymous said...

Heather theese pictures make me feel old!!! Yes old, even thought I am 15 because I remember when she was born!!! I even got a little tear in my eye looking at these!!!
Emily

Anonymous said...

Heather theese pictures make me feel old!!! Yes old, even thought I am 15 because I remember when she was born!!! I even got a little tear in my eye looking at these!!!
Emily