Feb 10, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had such a fun time celebrating Jason's birthday this weekend. We have really special friends and family that made it great.

- Friday night we had friends over, watched TV, and ate cake and brownies.

- Saturday was birthday day! Our phone rang off the hook with all of our sweet family and friends calling to say Happy Day! Along with Camryn and me, my family and Jason's sister and brother-in-law pitched in and bought Jason a Wii. He was WAY surprised, and I was WAY surprised at how hard it would be to find one of those things! I literally stalked the poor little guy at GameStop in order to get one for Jason!


Playing the Wii is so much fun! I am a pro at the boxing game (I have sore muscles in my back from playing so much!), and Jason is a pro at ... well, everything else!

- Sunday we had a great day at church. Our group of friends hit Fuji for a birthday lunch after church. The food was great, but Camryn cried her eyes out when the fire show started. Here she is smiling in a cute picture I took before Fuji. There weren't many smiles after that!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH...Jarod is going to be so jealous of the Wii....

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad he liked the present - and I'm proud that Justin and I were the first ones to say "Wii would like to play!" :) Also, VERY cute picture of Camryn - her legs look really long in that picture! And I'm glad you took my advice with the silver shoes - they look cute!!