Feb 29, 2008

Camryn's Birthday Journal

2:30 am - woke Mommy up to complain about the bandaid she put on my finger before bed. Really just wanted to get the party started early, but Mommy wasn't up to it.

7 am - Mommy woke me up and sang Happy Birthday. I think that song is hilarious!

8 am - 10 am - Watched Elmo's world, played the piano, and ran errands with Daddy. This day is starting out great!

10:30 am - Quick snooze on the way to see Mommy

11 am - Visit all of Mommy's friends at work. They asked me lots of questions - What's your name? Is today your birthday? How old are you? What color is your shirt? I knew the answer to all of them but decided to bury my head on Mommy's shoulder and whine. That's just how I roll.

12 pm - Had pizza for the first time at lunch. And all this time they've just been feeding me fruits and veggies? If there's pizza in the world, I'll never touch peas and carrots again.

1 pm - Get FOUR birthday cards in the mail and think I am hot stuff.

2 pm - Mommy comes homes early, and I am now wired because of no nap.

3 pm - Beg to have cookies for a snack and get them. This birthday thing is pretty cool.

4 pm - Get a phone call from Aunt Alison and strut around the house talking to her because someone called ME on the phone.

5 pm - Beg to have hot dogs for supper and get denied. But it's my biiiiirrrttthhhday! Also get a birthday call from Grammy which makes the hot dog denial a little better.

6 pm - Open a present from Mommy and Daddy - a Wonder Pets DVD. We sit down to watch an episode as a family and Mommy and Daddy reminisce about my birth at 6:23 pm.

7 pm - Reaching the cranky point because I've had no nap but get a birthday call from Mrs. Beth which smooths things over.

8 pm - More Wonder Pets and cuddling with Mommy. Not a bad day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WEll glad we could interupt the CRANKIES!!! Sorry that mommy and daddy make you watch the duck with the speach problems! JK heather!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH man I meant to say speech problems---DUH