Jan 25, 2008

Update and Lack of Creativity

The quick rundown on Camryn is this: double ear infection, stronger antibiotic since Amoxicillian obviously isn't cutting it anymore, 2 days home with daddy, 2 days of way too much Noggin, allergy testing yesterday which was the worst EVER because the nurse couldn't get the needle into her little vein so she had to fish around for it which made Camryn and Mommy cry (but it's amazing what a Dora sticker can cure!), an allergy medication, continued breathing treatments, and 2 nights of quiet sleep! We'll find out about allergy testing results in two weeks.

My creative juices are at a standstill right now. I was trying to think of a good Friday Five topic last night and couldn't come up with anything. I asked Jason what I should blog about, and he said, "How about 5 things I'm going to do for my husband since he was cooped up for 2 days with the kid?" All I could think of was 1) Say thank you and then that topic fizzled. Then we tried to think of 5 cute things Camryn has said this week because she's said A LOT - it's been great to have her home for so many days this week because we hear every cute thing that comes out of her mouth. But, all we could remember was that she called the Count on Sesame Street Count Chocula, and that was it. We're great parents, huh? Well, we also remembered that she called Mr. Noodle from Elmo's world "Mr. Doodle" but we doubted anyone besides us would find that humorous. So, no Friday Five today. Somebody give me some good ideas, and maybe I'll try for next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEE said...
How about Top Five Things you love about Jeff and Sarah Ellen!?!? I think that would be great!

Anonymous said...

SEE said...
Or you could just do the Top Five Things you love about Sarah Ellen...she's cute, has great fashion sense, is a devoted friend, treats your child like her own, is straight-forward (I think you call that blunt), brings her husband around so you can take a break from laughing at Jason's jokes....I could go on all day.:)