Jan 11, 2008

5 Random Things About My Week

1) We finally got the last of the Christmas decorations stored on Wednesday. This is probably the slackest we have ever been in getting everything put away, and I have no other excuse for this than just plain laziness. The Christmas lights literally just covered the dining room floor for about a week and a half, and we didn't open the blinds in the front room of the house because the naked Christmas tree was still hanging out in there until Tuesday. This kind of disorderliness is not typical Jason and Heather style. I don't know what got into us!

2) High speed internet has changed my life. Well, not really, but it was exciting for me to place a Pottery Barn Kids internet order and have it done within a few minutes instead of it taking me the better part of an hour !

3) Cheraw is getting a Fatz Cafe!!! WHAT!?!?! If any of you know anything about my little hometown, you know that is a BIG deal. First a Super Wal-Mart, now an actual chain restaurant. I'm telling you ... Cheraw is going places!

4) I'm well on my way to having everything ordered and planned out for Camryn's birthday party. Sure it's not taking place until March 1, but I have to have something to obsess about. Christmas is over, so this is what I've moved on to. We're going with a Sesame Street theme. Sunny days ....

5) Two words: Cadbury Eggs. They are my all time favorite. And CVS already has them out. Yes, already. In January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will tell you what happened---you two have a TODDLER!! those little people can make your schedule go crazy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.