Jan 23, 2008

I Forgot What It Was Like

I forgot what it was like to be up at all hours of the night with a baby ... until last night. Camryn slept sometimes 30 mintues, sometimes a couple of hours last night because her cough is back worse than ever, and she has an ear infection - I know because she told me twice her ears hurt last night and every time she cried she was pulling at them. Oh, and a fever on top of that. So, I was up all night alternating cough medicine and Tylenol and bringing her water because I know her throat must have been killing her. Nights like last night are good birth control. Off to the doctor we will go again today. I feel so bad because I can't stay home with her today - I have a slammed day at work that I may blog about later. At least Cammy has a sweet daddy to stay home with her who I know will take care of her and love on her. It's days like this I just wish I were a stay-at-home mommy . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't write things like that aobut birth control!!!! YOu WANT TO have it in your head and HIS that you can do this and it will be JUST FINE---keep saying JUST FINE ....Remember how sweet little cam was when she was newborn???? SO BE POSITIVE

The Burleys said...

Ha ha ha!!!! You know "he" reads this now!

KLee said...

So sorry!!! That stinks for you and for her (and daddy too!) Hopefully they can give you some answers today!
As for the birth control--they aren't sick and feeling like poop when they are newborn! They are just up and want you to play too!!
Hope you get some good drugs and can sleep tonight!