Apr 29, 2008

Twittering

So, don't get mad at me if you, your sister, mother, brother, cousin, etc., do this, but I just don't get the whole Twitter thing. I mean, I'm doing good just to update my blog every few days. I can't imagine updating, oh I don't know ... every 30 minutes? I can just imagine what my Twitter would look like: 3 hours ago - making supper while screaming child lays at my feet because she is hungry; 2 hours ago - cleaning up supper while screaming child lays at my feet because she didn't like the food; 1 hour ago: cleaning up dog throw up on living room carpet. Riveting reading, huh? I mean, really, unless I am doing something super special like climbing Mt. Everest or starring in a leading female role opposite Matthew McConaughey (hey - we've all got our dreams), do you really care what I'm doing every hour of the day? Plus, who has the time to do all that updating? Sheesh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey maybe I can Have Jordan TWITTER when I go into labor...HAHAHA Boy that might have to be edited ...last time I had a little problem letting some bad words fly...HAHAH that is about the only time I can think that might be interesting

Alison said...

I agree. I think it's ridiculous. I mean how does anyone have that much time to update and, if they have all that free time, what do they possibly have to write about?

Beth-haha...I'd like to see that!

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Mine would be:
6:30pm: Watched PTI on TV
7:30pm: Watched House Hunters on TV
8:00pm: Dog jumps on my lap, turn to another channel
9:00pm: Dog snoring in her bed now, watching another show
9:10pm: Snack...go back to watching show
10:00pm: Dog jumps on my lap again
10:30pm: Bed
As you can tell, my 26 year old life is very, very hectic!

Anonymous said...

SE said..
Twittering sounds like a really fun word...almost as fun as blog fodder! And Matthew McConaughey is quite yummy :)!