Apr 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

My sister-in-law is very creative and planned our nephew Caleb's 3rd birthday party at Edventure in Columbia this weekend. I had never been there, so I didn't know what to expect. We all had a blast! We will definitely be taking a trip back this summer! Here are a few pictures from our fun morning at the party.



Camryn and the birthday boy

Playing with the crazy molding sand. Mommy wasn't too sure about it, but Camryn loved it!


Playing the giant game of Operation with Daddy

The future Doctor Burley checking out the x-rays
Mommy and her favorite girl
Shopping at the grocery store ... one of our favorite things at Edventure!
Getting some bread ... that's my girl - the Carb Queen!
Ridin' the John Deere Down on the farm with Daddy

The cute cousins "camping"


Our sweet nephew
Looking through the porthole on the S.S. Shrimpy ... how appropriate!
Cam was really good at this!!

Caleb, Camryn, and Brady - the musical cousins

Family pic from the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting cuter! I can't WAIT for all of us to go to the beach!!

Anonymous said...

SE said...
I think the whole family has mastered the perfect smile...what a good lookin' bunch!

Anonymous said...

Jessica said...
I loved EDVenture. I took my "children" from church there! I want to go back sooo bad, but I need a child to take with me so I don't look so weird by myself. Can I borrow Camryn sometime?!