Apr 28, 2008

She Makes Me Laugh!

As busy and stressed as I have been lately (this always happens at the end of the school year!) I have needed to laugh a little more! I can always count on Camryn to make me giggle! Here are a few things she did over the weekend.


1) Friday night we spent time with our friends Allen and Kelli. Kelli got patio furniture for her birthday, so we spent our night on the back porch, grilling kabobs, and watching the girls play in the back yard. Sooooo relaxing! Alyssa and Camryn were playing with bubbles on the porch while the adults talked. I heard Camryn telling me something about the bubbles and looked down just as she blew a huge bubble out of her mouth while she was talking. I said, "Camryn!! Did you put the bubbles in your mouth??" Of course she did.

2) This morning I walked by her as she was eating breakfast and heard her say, "No, no fingers! Don't you do that! Don't you hurt me" and then watched as she spanked her own fingers. I have no idea what she was doing. I just kept walking and laughed.

3) Yesterday, she was soooo proud of her new dress and headband. It was very funny to watch her walk up to people, hold the skirt on her dress out, and look up at people waiting for them to tell her how pretty she was. (I know that may sound a little bratty, but really, it wasn't brattiness - it was cute). She made $3 yesterday just from people at church who gave her money just because they thought she looked pretty!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean seriously ....I think she is the PRETTIEST little girl!!! We looked at this pic last night and both just stared at it...is Burley prepared for the future??? HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

SE said...
You know I've tried that looking cute so people will give me money thing and I think people tend to frown upon that when you are my age.

The Burleys said...

W&J's Mommy - Jason says that as long as she continues to wear dresses that come down to her ankles like this one, he thinks he'll be OK! :)

SE - yeah, at our age, I think that is considered a crime in 50 states! HA HA!

Alison said...

Absolutely gorgeous! She really is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen! And tell her to keep churning out the charm...she may just pay for college! :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica said...
"She's too cute!!!"