Nov 26, 2007

Camryn's Charlotte Visit

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving, but unfortunately, everyone will have to wait for pictures because I forgot to bring our camera!!! In my defense, I woke up the morning we planned to leave to find my daughter had decided to play in her dirty diaper, so we had an unexpected bath and load of laundry at 7:00 a.m. Wednesday morning. No wonder I forgot to grab the camera! I am depending on my sister and sister-in-law for pictures, so as soon they send them, I'll update everyone on our Thanksgiving adventures!

Until then, here are some pictures from Camryn's weekend in Charlotte with Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Justin. I don't think Aunt Lindsay was brave enough to take Camryn all the places she originally planned, but they did make a trip to Build-A-Bear and now Cam has a special bear to remember her visit! Although I missed her tons, it was nice for Jason and me to have a weekend together. We finished off most of our Christmas shopping and took care of our Santa duties, so we were pretty successful. We also slept late and had date night, so that made the whole weekend worthwhile!

All Smiles!


Apparently Cam was obsessed with the coasters ... probably because they have Cocky on them!

Really excited about the bear!

Giggling with Uncle Justin

She had so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...the secret is out now...I didn't tell you but there are two reasons that we didn't do all of the "activities":
1) Cam woke up every two hours the night before, sharing things with me and Justin like "Cam's tummy hurt" and "I sick" - so none of us slept much.
2) I ended up getting sick on Saturday. By the time I got her to bed that night, I'm pretty sure I had a fever and I went to sleep right after I got off the phone with you (around 9:15). Needless to say, after not sleeping and getting another nasty cold, I NOT up for running around Charlotte.

BUT - she will have to come visit again and we will do ALL of those activities! Aunt Lindsay was the party pooper (or "fun sucker" as Justin calls it). :) But, WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Michelle said...

LOL...a similar diaper incedent happened to us...the morning our moving truck was arriving to pack our stuff for ATL!!