Jan 5, 2009

Out-takes

Really, I can't believe I am about to post some of these pictures, but my sister has requested a Christmas picture out-takes post, and how do you say no to a pregnant woman? So ... here they are. Of course, I don't know why I'm so worried! Most of the goofy ones are of her anyway!

The preggers lady was really excited about the food!


The new spokeswoman for Balmex




Who's the little elf peeking out from behind the presents?



Camryn gets tossed around

My dollar store treats from Lindsay & Justin ... a crossword puzzle book and a super-cool hat!

It doesn't take much to crack us up ... well, except one good joke about a family member!



"But you can't take my picture yet! I only have one shoe on!" OK, not really sure why this was so funny, but we were really cracking up about it at the time.

I think the hat looks better on her!

Admit it - you know you felt like this too after so much family time!

4 comments:

meetthesmiths said...

LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

Emily said...
When i saw that picture of you i cracked up... it's so funny. I never would of thought that Heather (i can't say ur middle name on blogger) Burley would ever take a picture like that...It made my day!!! I love it just as much as i love u!!!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Now those are the people that I know and love...I especially enjoyed the last picture...I think that one should go in the baby book!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.