Jan 16, 2009

Our Fun Weekend in Anderson

I have been a pretty slack blogger this week. No particular reason. Just made more time for my family than the computer, I guess. I'd say that's a pretty good excuse! So, here are some overdue pictures of our trip to Anderson last weekend. As usual, we had such a blast and got to see lots of people we haven't seen since we moved in August.



Friday night we had Christmas with the McConnells and then went out to eat with our group of closest friends. We talked, laughed, and had the best time! Of course, I didn't get any good pictures of anyone inside the restaurant ... just everyone hanging around outside being crazy!



Cam & Alyssa opening their presents to each other





Two little twinkies in their matching coats


Hanging out outside of Chili's





Self-portrait ... Yikes! Not too flattering!


Sweet little Eli




Crazy Edwardses (how do you make that plural???) saying goodbye



We stayed with Sarah Ellen and Jeff Friday night, got up and did a little shopping Saturday morning, and went to Alyssa's 4th birthday party before leaving that afternoon. Again ... no good pictures from the party. :( Just a few of Camryn playing Pin the Tail on My Little Pony when I finally realized I should probably grab my camera and get a few pictures. I was too busy talking and catching up with everyone! As always, our trip felt too short, but we can't wait to go back next weekend for Jason's 30th birthday celebration ... Anderson style!


This is what these two nerds did ALL night long!


Camryn and her new Backyardigans karaoke from the McConnells



I just thought this was funny ... this has been the "Special of the Week" since 6 months BEFORE we moved. Some things never change!



Playing games at the party


3 comments:

Nichole Devescovi said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Glad to see you frequenting the Chili's where it all started for me. :)

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I do not even know how to make Edwards plural...help us grammar buffs of the blogging world. I love that you used the word twinkies! I love that word.

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
When yall come back yall have to come see me! We can make it a birthday weekend for Jason and Cam and Me cause my birthday is in Febuary also! BUT you MUST come see me!!! I Love Yall!!