Sep 3, 2008

Where is all this energy coming from?

It is 9:45 pm and my child is still talking/singing to herself as she lays in bed. Maybe it has something to do with the huge chocolate chip cookie she had during supper at church tonight ... and then the ice cream she got in the nursery ... plus the goldfish she most likely got on top of that. Who knows? She has really just amazed me lately with her energy. She goes to a full day of school, yet comes home and is WIDE open. Then, even when she gets in bed late - say, around 9:30 pm, she is still rarin' to go. She has already summoned me to her crib twice since I put her down - once to cover her and once to "get this" as she held her hand up in the dark. I said, "What's that?" and she said, "Something from my nose." Precious.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. My middle daughter, Alivia is the same way. She talks to herself sometimes for hours before falling asleep. They say it's a sign of intelligence?
I wish I had half of her energy, especially right now while preggo.

Rebecca said...

Oh my, your daughter is the most precious EVER!! I ALWAYS enjoy your stories. Thank you for taking the time to share these priceless moments with us all!

The McConnell Clan said...

Something from my nose! That is to funny!!! I would say Alyssa taught her the art of nose picking but I think it just come ingrained in them!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
That's my Cam...full of energy and ready to go!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess that would be the Boogie-man.... ha ha ha.
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Jeff is so funny!!!