A list of five Camryn-isms
1) Camryn cannot say "hand sanitizer." It either comes out as "hanitizer" or "hanna-sanna-tizer." I giggle every time she attempts to say it.
2) Last week, Camryn went tearing through the den and then looked back at me and said, "I run fast! Just like the little girls on the Olympics!"
3) While reading one of our alphabet books, we got to the letter "T" that had a picture of a toucan to go with it. I said, "T for toucan!" She pointed at the one bird on the page and said, "No! One can!"
4) At breakfast the other morning, she was sitting beside me while I spread some peanut butter on my toast. The knife scraping against the toast was making a noise. Camryn said, "Mommy, is that peanut butter?" I told her yes, and she said, "Peanut butter is loud!"
5) Our dog, Gracie, is staying with my sister until we find a house. Lindsay and Justin went to the beach for Labor Day weekend, so we took Gracie to a kennel for boarding. While driving there, Camryn said, "Mommy, where's Gracie going?" I said, "She's going for boarding, honey." Camryn was quiet for a minute and then said, "Gracie's going skateboarding?"