Sep 27, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

This a picture of what will soon be our new home! WE ARE SO EXCITED! I'm telling you, all the pouting and fretting I did over the other house not working out was for nothing, because this house is perfect for us, even more so than the other one was. I should have never doubted God had something bigger and better in store for us. We are working through a builder in the church who has turned out to be one of the kindest and most generous people we have met. He heard about the deal on the other house falling through and told Jason he was in the process of building a new home that we were welcomed to look at to see if it would meet our needs. No obligations - he simply wanted to help out if he could. The house turned out to be everything we were looking for! It is in the neighborhood we originally were hoping to live in, it has 4 bedrooms which gives us extra space for a guest room/playroom, and we are able to pick countertops and cabinets for our kitchen, which was a big deal for us. We're keeping our fingers crossed that we'll be in by mid-November to early-December. Everyone is welcomed to come visit!

9 comments:

Nichole Devescovi said...

Wow Heather, Congratulations! That looks like it is going to be beautiful. God is soo good! It does say something about just putting it all out there for God, which is something I honestly struggle with.
Hey...I have a BLOG!!! I gave in to the in crowd, lol...so check it out. Not nearly as eloquent or beautiful as yours, but a blog nonetheless. www.thecrazydevescovis.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I can't wait...I am SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I Love you.

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

oooo...can I help paint MY room!?

Anonymous said...

guest room???? What about Cam's Sister or Brother's room???? I'm ready for you two to get cracking!

The McConnell Clan said...

Hey I agree with w and js mommy! We need baby number 2! Eli needs a friend too! Remember the stair steps! The house looks beautiful! I am very happy for yall!

Danielle said...

Congrats! I know you must be very excited and what a relief to not have to search for a house anymore.

Ansley said...

Congrats ~ I know ya'll are very excited. I laughed about Jason pointing out my capital letters...That was funny ~ I didn't even realize that!!!

meetthesmiths said...

I'm so excited!!! I want to see it sometime soon - I have no excuse! I'm only 30 min. away!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sounds like it's meant to be...