May 29, 2008

Great Sales

One of the best parts of our trip this past weekend was the great sales my sister and I found when we went shopping. I love it when I find not just a good sale but a really good sale, and that's what we got this weekend. Here are a few of the deals I found at the outlet stores. First, I racked up for Jason at Banana Republic. Their polos were 50% off and their shorts were 40% off. I got him a few things but had to contain myself because that was one of the first places we stopped. Next, Children's Place had crazy cheap prices on their clothing - shirts for $2.99, pants for $2.99 . . . I got all of this stuff below for $40. The coat and dress alone retail for more than that!





Then, the best deal of the weekend was the shoes I found at White House Black Market. I love them, and, as my sister says, they make my feet look sassy. I won't tell you how much I paid for them, because I can't give away all my secrets, but just know even the guys were impressed! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl! :) Sounds like you hade fun and I just know you are gonna rock those fabulous shoes!!!
Emily

Anonymous said...

I saw those shoes, btw! cute! Oh, and I got my purse for $20! I started a blog...check it out.