May 27, 2008

Got Tagged, So Here We Go!

Every once in a while, you just gotta do one of these ...

1)First thing you wash in the shower? My face

2) What color is your fav hoodie? my black Anderson College one ... it's the only one I own! I mean, come on ... could you really see me wearing hoodies all the time?

3) Do you plan outfits? I used to. Not anymore.

4) How are you feeling RIGHT now? HOT AS BLAZES!!!! Our air conditioner has been broken for 24 hours.

5) What's the closest thing to you that's red? The pajama shorts I am wearing

6) Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Hmmmm .... I've been daydreaming all day about a cool house and an air conditioner that works!

7) Did you meet anybody new today? Yes - the mom of a 3rd grader I tested recently. She was very nice.

8) What are you craving right now? AIR CONDITIONING!

9) Do you floss? I am embarrassed to admit no ... is that gross?

10) What comes to mind when I say cabbage? The word "yuck"

11) Are you emotional? Depends on the day, hour, minute ....

12) Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably at some point in my life

13) Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite it

14) Do you like your hair? Right now, yes. It's a good length.

15) Have you ever met a celebrity? I really think the answer to this is yes, although I can't think of anyone in particular. When One Tree Hill first came on the air, my sister and I sat at a table in a restaurant right across from Sophia Bush. She kept talking REALLY loudly about the show like she REALLY wanted us to hear and be impressed.

16) Do you like cottage cheese? Yes - had some today.

17) What are you listening to right now? Camryn singing

18) How many countries have you visited? One - France

19) Are your parents strict? Yes, especially my dad

20) Would you go sky diving? Absolutely!

21) Would you have dinner with George W. Bush? Absolutely!

22) Would you throw potatoes at him? Negative.

23) Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? The sweat glistening on my brow because it's so dang hot!

24) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes - when I went to Paris with a group from high school. Can't remember which one, though.

25) Do you rent movies often? Nope

26) Have you ever made a prank phone call? Ha ha! Wasn't that the thing to do when you were in middle school?

27) Do you own a gun? No - I think everyone would agree that would be a bad idea for me.

28) Can you count backwards from 74? Let's see ... 74, 73, 72, 71, 70 ....

29) Brown or white eggs? White - never tried the brown. Do they taste different?

30) Ever been on a train? At Disney World!

31) Are you too forgiving? No - I unfortunately hold on to things too long.

32) Do you use Chap-Stick? Yep

33) What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Going to work

34) Can you use chop sticks? No. A fork works well enough.

35) Ever had cream puffs? Yeah ... not impressed.

36) What was the last CD you bought? I can't remember it's been so long.

37) Is your hair curly? No way ... board straight!

38) Ever walked into a wall? I am the biggest klutz there is. Of course.

39) Fav time of the year? Probably fall

40) Favorite color? Blue

41) Are you sarcastic? Yes, but most of the time my husband beats me to it.

42) Do you have any tattoos? No ... never been able to get past wondering how much I'll regret it when I'm 80

43) Do you sleep with the TV on? Depends on if I go to bed before Jason. I have to have silence to fall asleep. Jason on the other hand has to have the TV on. That conversation should be part of your premarital counseling sessions.

44) What is your favorite animal? Dogs

45) Can you hula hoop? I'm not sure anymore. My sister won a hula-hoop contest once, though. Does that make me cool by association??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like you guys are burning up!!! Not fun. I just wanted to let you guys know that I missed all of yall at church on Sunday. Also wanted to tell yall that Stephanie did a great job on Sunday and her solo was AMAZING!
Emily

Anonymous said...

so I can sense a little sarcasm in your voice is it the little air circulating? Jordan would like to comment on the whole burley going to bed with the TV on since he lived with him too.....he says sorry to you! I want to comment on the air thing.....last year twice ours went out and I thought I really was going to die! Hope it gets fixed soon! Love you

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are definitely cool by association - would you like to borrow one of my trophies to show your friends? :)

Anonymous said...

SE said...
As far as the walking into the wall, I will never forget watching you walk into that window at the old church...forever etched in my memory...

The Burleys said...

The funny thing is that's the FIRST thing I thought about when I read that question. Forever etched in MY memory as one of my most embarrassing moments!!