May 2, 2008



Five Things I'm Looking Forward to this Weekend!

1) My mom is coming to visit! Yay!! We'll have so much fun, and Camryn will enjoy spending time with Grammy.

2) Mother-Daughter Banquet at church Saturday morning. Mom, Camryn, and I are going together, and I can't wait because I think this will be a fun and sweet time for the three of us. I've heard the food and the table settings are going to be awesome, so I'm excited to see it all. There are a couple of groups from the church who have really put a lot of hard work into this.

3) Shopping Saturday afternoon! More fun girl time in the form of shopping! One of my favorite past times! Plus, Camryn usually scores big when Mommy has extra money to blow!

4) Church on Sunday - the music Jason has planned is going to be incredible so I can't wait! Plus, the choir is singing Midnight Cry - another reason I wanted my mom to come this weekend ... that is one of her favorites - and my friend Stephanie is singing and is going to blow people away. As I've joked to other people, we are having church on Sunday!!

5) Nap on Sunday afternoon ... always my favorite part of the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I'm sorry and I hate that I have to miss it! BUT, I'm really looking forward to our trip at the end of the month!! This is really going to be one of my favorite annual things to do!!

Anonymous said...

SE said...
Definitely had church on Sunday!! I only got to sing in the second service, but I got to stand beside Stephanie (she told me to make sure she stayed standing!) and at one point chills started at the bottom of my feet and travled all of the way up over the back of my head. WoW!