Mar 26, 2008

Quick Dinner Idea

I was shopping in the weekly special section of Publix the other day. They had Kraft salad dressing buy one get one free. I came across a bottle of Tuscan House Italian dressing and marinade and decided to try it on some chicken. I thawed the chicken overnight and poured about 3/4 of the bottle of dressing over the chicken before I left for work the next morning. It marinated all day, and then Jason grilled it that night. It was really good! I know marinating chicken in Italian dressing is not a new idea, but this particular kind was extra yummy! I served it with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, broccoli in cheese sauce, and biscuits. Both Camryn and Jason really liked it! Of course, Camryn was more interested in the bicuits. She's my little carb queen.

I also found this site while lurking and will check it often! It's a group of mommies who are blogging recipes together!

0 comments: