Mar 19, 2008

Invitations

This Friday and Saturday, our church will be presenting an Easter program called "The Gospel." Anyone and everyone is invited! We have close to 150 people in the cast, crew, choir, and drama team, so this is a big event for our church. Plus, my husband is the director and has put a lot of hard work into it, so I think it's going to be amazing .... and I'm not biased at all! :)



And on to a shameless personal plug ... my friend Kelli and I are hosting a Tastefully Simple party on April 3. Even if you are not able to attend, you can still order online and help us earn free stuff. If you haven't tried Tastefully Simple before, it's really good!!! The basis of the food is you only have to add one or two simple ingredients to have great food. Some of my favorites are the potato soup, corn & black bean salsa, caramel creme latte mix, and the honey teriyaki sauce. There's tons more other great stuff, too! If you are interested, leave a comment, and I'll send you an online invitation.

0 comments: