Oct 1, 2007

Randomness from the Weekend

1. We finally had a quiet weekend, just the three of us, with nowhere to be. I actually heard Jason say he was bored, which he NEVER says!

2. I finished the 4th Harry Potter book, and it made me sad. Lord Voldemort is back and nothing will ever be the same again (can you tell I'm just a little too into these books?)! I'm already well into the 5th one, which Jason says was his favorite.

3. I found out this weekend that a very dear couple we know is having marital problems. It truly broke my heart. Please pray for them!

4. Whenever I hear Chris Tomlin's "How Can I Keep From Singing" on the radio, I can't help but sing along!!!

5. Camryn was a cutie-pie Sunday morning in her new outfit. Here's a picture:



6. I feel like the biggest loser in the world because I missed my 10th high school reunion this weekend. I couldn't go because I've had to take so much time off of work for doctor's appointments for a staph infection I got over the summer (more on that in another post), and I would have had to take more time off to make the trip home this weekend worthwhile. Excuses, I know ...

7. Camryn is turning into such a little priss! She's really into pocketbooks right now, and this is a picture of the Tinkerbell pocketbook we found in the $1 section at Target this weekend. Oh yeah ... and the fireman's hat she got from Firehouse Subs!


8. I had to make a cake for lunch at work today and forgot all about it until last night right before we were leaving for church. I had to run to Wal-Mart afterwards and try to make a cake as I was trying to get Camryn in bed. I was so aggravated!

9. Carolina won this weekend!!! And, Clemson lost!!! It is so much fun to watch Camryn watch the game and yell, "COCKY!!" every time the Carolina logo pops up! I thought she was going to pop when they showed Cocky and the girl Cocky at the same time on the screen. By the way ... what is her name?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT outfit! She is so darn cute! Hoep the cake was good and nowone dies from it being left out! HAHAHA you cna tell them it was my fault

Anonymous said...

She's so cute...I love that outfit!! Oh, and you need to update your profile info...you're not 27 anymore, missy! :) hehe! :)

Anonymous said...

SO can I spell or was I on drugs when I wrote that??? HAHA your sister called you out on your age!!! HAHAHAHA

Michelle said...

Your daughter is soooo cute!!! I absolutely love that age, and it's funny how "girlish" the girls are and "boyish" the boys are even at a young age!