Oct 27, 2007

Fall Festival

Friday night our church hosted a Fall Festival for the community. We had such a great time there! The church really outdid themselves and had so many things to do. There were inflatables, a train ride for the kids, a hayride, a hot air balloon tether ride, pony rides, cotton candy, sno cones (which I thoroughly enjoyed!), a hot dog supper, carnival-type games, a dunking booth, and a praise and worship band concert afterwards. Camryn was really overwhelmed by all of the people and just stood looking around a lot of the time. She had a really good time playing games like the beanbag toss and duck pond. She wanted to do them over and over. She liked looking at the ponies from a distance but didn't want to get too close. She told me once that she wanted to ride but as soon as I placed her in the saddle, she started crying. Oh well, maybe next year! Here are some pictures from our fun evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet! Did C eat the hot dog dinner??? :)

Anonymous said...

That costume is even cuter with the apron!! She looks precious!! :)

Anonymous said...

those are good pics! Wish we could have gotten there earlier. I rushed and rushed to get there when we did! It was a great turn out. Are we not doing a costume contest? I was so excited that I finally had a baby to dress up for that and I don't even think they are doing it this year :( Well, I have pics of Troy posted on my myspace...www.myspace.net/jbrucke...He's gonna be a green dinosoar, or an elephant..he has both in case! :) Nice to talk to you guys at the festival! Have a great week! ~KB