Oct 2, 2007

Camryn's Halloween Costume

I had so much fun dressing Camryn up for Hallowee last year! We bought one of the Tom Arma costumes, which I think are just precious. He does mostly animal costumes, and they are so fuzzy and cuddly! Camryn was a koala and won the costume contest for her age group at our church’s Trunk-or-Treat. I seriously considered getting another Tom Arma outfit for this year, but at the age she is now, I really think she would protest such a hot, heavy costume. My sister and I were in Party City in early September and saw a precious Little Red Riding Hood outfit. We bought it for her but agreed it needed a few modifications. The red sparkly sash that comes with it looks more like a WWF championship belt, and we hated it. It’s tacked onto the costume pretty loosely, so I am going to take it off and replace it with an apron instead. Doesn’t it make more sense for Little Red Riding Hood to have an apron instead of a WWF belt? My mom found a little half apron on one of my dolls at home and is going to send it to me. I hope it works! If not, where can I find one? I’ve tried looking on the internet and even on Ebay but I can’t find anything small enough for her. Any suggestions? Once we get the apron, I’ll have to get her a small basket to carry and some red ribbons for her hair, and she’ll be set!


Last year's costume

0 comments: