Sep 25, 2007

My Daughter, the Evangelist


Sunday evening before we left for church, I sat down to play the piano for a little while. I put the hymnal on the floor to get it out of my way. Camryn sat down and started flipping through the hymnal and “reading” it. When I was finished playing, I got up to go to the kitchen to make Cam’s supper. A few minutes later I heard her in the next room talking to the dog and saying this: “Gracie, c’mere, Gracie …. C’mere. Read Bible, Gracie … read Bible.” At eighteen months old, my child is already trying to win her first soul to the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of my favorite stories...hahaha!

Michelle said...

That is so cute!! We heard James singing "Yes Jesus Loves Me" for the first time the other day...it's so funny how quickly they pick up on all of that!