Sep 7, 2007

I've Been Slack

I have not been a very good blogger this week. It just seems the week has flown by, and there hasn’t been enough time to fit everything in. Maybe it has something to do with having a vacation day on Monday and that throwing the rest of the week off. Or maybe I’ve just been slack at blogging because I’m rushing to get in bed every night to read a few chapters of Harry Potter instead of sitting at the computer to write. Yes, I know I am way behind the times on that one, but I just started reading the series a few weeks ago, and now I’m hooked on Harry! I’m only on book 2, so I have a long way to go.

However, starting next week, there will be blogging in abundance! My dad, sister, and brother-in-law are coming this weekend, so I’m sure there will be plenty of pictures to share. My birthday is right around the corner, so I’ll share all the fun that comes along with that. And, the best part – starting next week I will be doing a series of blogs on my time at Winthrop University as the Residence Director of Wofford Hall. I have a whole week-long series that I have had in the works for a while (yes, I know I am a big ol’ nerd for planning my blogs in advance), but it’s going to be awesome. Complete with guest bloggers and all! So ... see you Monday!

0 comments: