May 6, 2009

Freebies

Today only, Walgreen's is offering a free 8x10 print! Just go over to the Walgreen's website, load the picture of your choice into their online photo center, choose in-store pickup, and enter the code MOTHER. This will deduct $2.99 from your order ... the price of an 8x10. I already placed my order this morning! Can you guess which recent, awesome picture I am getting?



Also, if you haven't already heard (because its been all over the internet!) KFC if giving away a free 2 piece Grilled Chicken Meal. This includes 2 pieces of chicken, two sides, and a biscuit. Hurry, though, because you have to print your coupon by 9 pm tonight. You can go HERE to print the coupon. But, be patient ... depending on the time of day you go to the site it may take a while due to the number of people who are trying to snag this deal! Of course, right now at 6:45 in the a.m., mine printed off pretty quickly, because who's crazy enough to be blogging at this time except me!

And, finally, if you live in my area, you can get a free Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit this morning until 10 am or so. No purchase necessary! I'm headed out to get mine right now!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

That is a great picture!!

Ansley said...

Thanks for the info. I love FREE things!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Love, love, love that picture.