Apr 27, 2009

Please Return

During the span of a month, Jordan & Beth, Isaac & Alison, Jeff & Sarah Ellen, and my dad came to visit for the weekend. I am convinced that during that time, without my knowledge, one of these people stashed Camryn away in their suitcase on the way out the door and left us with replacement Camryn. Why am I convinced of this, you ask? Because my sweet little precious girl would not do this:

MY Camryn would not take a blue crayon and color up and down the back door of Mommy and Daddy's brand new house as far as she can reach. My Camryn knows much, much better.



MY Camryn would not use her Daddy's bracket as a scribble pad right in the middle of March Madness. My Camryn knows, already at such a young age, the brackets are sacred.


MY Camryn would not be sent to her room for a nap, and while Mommy thinks she is climbing into bed, make a noise that shakes the whole house, and then say "Nothing" when Mommy calls to ask what happened. When Mommy goes upstairs to see what is going on, MY Camryn would not tell Mommy a story, get punished for lying, and then admit that she was climbing on the arm of her rocking chair.

MY Camryn would not call Mommy to the bathroom to help her clean up after pottying, and when Mommy notices the toilet seat is soaking wet and asks why, say "Because I put my hand in the toilet." MY Camryn's shirt would not be soaking wet up to her elbow from fishing around in the toilet.

So, whichever one of you took MY Camryn, can you please return her? I will be glad to pay for overnight shipping, AND return replacement Camryn to you pronto and at no cost. Thank you.

6 comments:

Nichole Devescovi said...

Lol...sorry to say your Camryn is suffering from toddlerhood, which will be replaced soon by the feisty fours, soon to be replaced by ferocious fives...and so on. Even my six year old, who should definitely know better, wrote her name on her own dresser and blamed it on her sister, who was 18 months at the time... Luckily all the good about them outweighs the more trying times.

Michelle said...

Yes! MY James TOTALLY changed during 3. I totally thought I had him and this whole "parenting" thing figured....discipline? no problem. Attitudes? No way. Pitching fits? Please...my sweet little boy?? Not possible. Then, 3 hit...and a friend of mine said, "welcome to 3" and then our whole world was turned upside down. Now that he's almost 4, he is sooooo much better. He's really learned our discipline technique and the ques as to when enough is enough, and he's finally returning to my sweet little boy. Now drawing on the wall?? That's a whole other subject...I can't even begin to tell you how many times we've had the "we ONLY draw on paper" discussion.

meetthesmiths said...

Uh oh...looks like YOUR Camryn is a normal kid after all!! :) Just think of it as "developing her personality" :)

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I totally didn't take her (even though I think she's a treat), but Kelli informed me the other night that 2's and 3's have nothing on 4's. See what you have to look forward too!

The SC Denneys said...

Sorry but I just have to laugh. I do hope you get Your Camryn home soon. I will be praying for a save return. :)

w and js mommy said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA I think when the ship dropped our REAL William off they took your CAMMY BUG--and replaced her with the DEVIL Camryn! HAHAHA I told you---3 is a real treat..4 is even better but with more attitude and SASS..just think of it this way 4 is when they can talk back and mean what they are saying.