Apr 15, 2009

Less Than $20


Here is my stash from my most recent Walgreen's outing. All of this for less than $20 ... sorry I can't give you an exact figure, but somewhere between Walgreen's and home, I lost one of my three receipts (maybe it was because I went shopping with a 3 year old whose primary goal in life was to try my nerves tonight). I'm pretty sure the exact total was $18 and some change. Here are some of the highlights:

First transaction:
Bought Scunci ponytail holders for $2
Received $2 Register Rewards

Bought Colgate toothbrush for $3.29
Used $1 off coupon from the internet
Received $3.50 in Register Rewards

Bought Skintimate Shave Creme $2.99
Received $3.00 in Register Rewards

Then, in my second transaction, I bought 3 boxes of Kashi cereal which were on sale 3/$10
Used the $8.50 in Register Rewards from the first purchase
Paid $1.60 for all three boxes PLUS received another $3 in Register Rewards

For my third transaction, I bought Lysol which was on sale 2 for $7.
Once I got there, they had Lysol spray packaged with Lysol wipes as a bonus! YAY!
I used 2 $1 off coupons from the internet
Used my $3 Register Rewards from the Kashi purchase
Got it all for $2 plus tax!

Another exciting purchase was my Excedrin. It was on sale Buy One, Get One Free.
Purchase price for both: $4.79
Had 2 $2 off coupons printed from the internet.
Final price for both: $0.79!

I'm still working to get better at this, but I think I'm doing pretty good so far!

2 comments:

The Cassidys said...

wow girl - you are a pro at this! i'm gonna need tips from you. and you did all of this WITH cam?! you are officially my hero!

Mary Ann said...

GREAT JOB!! I NEED YOU TO COME WITH ME TODAY SHOPPING!