Apr 2, 2009

Another Savings Story

OK - last savings story for a while, and I promise we will go back to our regularly scheduled blogging!

I don't wear panty hose that often, but some occasions just call for them. Clipped 2 $1.00 off coupons from the Sunday paper for No Nonsense hose, found out Wal-Mart has them priced for $1.00. Paid $0.14 (the tax) for 2 pair of black panty hose tonight. Also, apparently in some regions, people are also finding $1.00 off coupons in the hose package, so it's like recycleable deal - the more you buy, the more you get practically free. Unfortunately, I didn't find extra coupons in my packages!

If you'd like to check out where I'm educating myself on all of this coupon stuff and where I'm finding out about all these great deals, here are my favorite sites:

I also emailed this lady with a question, and she was great to get back to me quickly and give me a great answer!




Probably my favorite of the five. Check out this post HERE where she got $280 worth of stuff for $25.16 while Kmart was doubling coupons. AMAZING!

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Do you visit these sites regularly or do you just go to them when you receive email updates?

The Burleys said...

I visit them at least once a day. Some of sites update multiple times a day. I'm sure email updates would be an easier way to know when there's new information, though! :)