Mar 7, 2009

Getting to Know Me!

OK - I am honestly a little nervous to do this because I'm scared you guys are going to leave me hangin' and I'll come off looking pretty lame! However, I was tagged here to do a "getting to know me" post, so here goes! What are you dying to know about the Burley family?

1.) Are there any questions you have always wanted to ask about me or our family? I thought this would be a great way for anyone who does not know me/us that well to ask the questions lingering in the back of your head. I will be answering your questions one week from today!

2.) Also, I would love for you to post the things you think you do know about me/us.


4 comments:

Nichole Devescovi said...

Let's see...What is your favorite thing about being a mommy? What is your favorite vacation spot as a family? What are you most proud of about yourself? What is your favorite feature on yourself, Jason, Camryn?

I'll think of more later. :)

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I know lots about you, but here are a few: You love being a mother and wife. You and your hubs (and maybe Cam too) are slightly OCD but it makes for a very organized life and super clean house. :) You love to cook and I love to eat, so no wonder we are friends. I could go on, but I will stop. Questions: What is your favorite thing to do by yourself? How did you pick Camryn's first and middle names? When did you know that Jason was going to be the person you married?

Mary Ann said...

Thanks Heather for doing this for me! My questions for you are....1.)
Do you think you will have anymore kids? 2.) If so how many kids do you want?

Here is what I do know about you! You love to sing in the choir , you all love to throw big B/D parties (Ha!) and you love being a mommy to your sweet little girl!

meetthesmiths said...

Do you REALLY want me to post everything that I know about you?? haha :)