Aug 20, 2008

Miserable Day

Today has been a miserable day. Since Monday Jason has felt constantly nauseous. He has laid on the couch every evening, slept, and has generally felt yucky. I really thought he may have been making himself sick stressing about his new job, our house, etc. Last night I came home, made supper, and when I actually sat down started to realize I felt nauseous, too. Within about 15 minutes, I was in the bathroom and you can figure out what's been going on since then. I stayed home from work today and laid around on the couch. It's hard to be sick when you're not in your own home. Jason came home still not feeling 100% but had to turn around and go back to church for rehearsals. I am now waiting to see when this will hit Camryn, although Jason is convinced she's the little carrier and brought something home from daycare that made Mommy and Daddy sick. She's also having a hard time because she really doesn't understand us being sick. She's been so whiny and pitiful all night long because she's wanted me to play with her, but all I've been able to do is just lay on the couch. She also wants to cuddle with me and lay on the couch with me and doesn't understand why Mommy won't let her get too close. Poor baby. Right now she's watching her nightly Wonder Pets episode before bed, so she's the most settled she's been all night. I, of course, am still feeling pretty yucky and am just waiting to see how Jason feels once he gets home. What a miserable day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Oh I'm so sorry!!! I hate being sick too.

The McConnell Clan said...

Sounds like yall have the samething I have had! Yuck! I am sorry yall dont feel well!!! I hope it will get better! Kids don't understand when parents get sick! Its like wait, you aren't taking care of me for once! Whats going on! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better! Stomach bugs are the worst!

P.S. We are having a boy!!!!