Jul 28, 2008

Photo Shoot

As a going away gift, one of my sweetest friends from church, Clorissa, took Camryn to a wild sunflower field she found on the side of the road and took some beautiful pictures of her. I had to scan them in, so unfortunately, the quality is pretty poor, but I think you can still get the idea of how great they are. Clorissa and her husband Scotty had the first picture enlarged and framed for us to hang in our new home. It made me cry! We have been blessed with such sweet people in our lives!








4 comments:

Danielle said...

Too Cute!!

meetthesmiths said...

I love those pictures!! Of course, I don't think that a picture of Camryn can be bad anyway, so of course they're great! :)

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
O my lands! She is so cute in these pictures. The first one is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!