Jul 25, 2008

Frustrated

I am not a patient person. So, after looking at only 8 houses and still not finding "the" house in Lancaster, I am frustrated. We went to look at one yesterday that we found online that we just felt would be it. No dice - a foreclosure, so not well taken care of, bad layout, small kitchen with a weird layout, non-functional master bath ... we were pretty disappointed. We do have one house that we've kept on our list and really like. Our only concern is that it will be too small for us - once we move in all the furniture we currently have will fill it up. No room for growth in that house. We've talked about the possibility of adding a room over the garage, but are not sure at this point if that's a viable option for us. Just frustrating . . . I want to walk into the house and just know it's "the one," which is how we felt with our house in Anderson.

On another note, Camryn said something really cute today that just melted Jason's heart. He was watching her this morning and let her watch Sesame Street while he took at shower. He told her, "Come get me if you need me." While he was showering, she came to the door and said, "Daddy, I need you! There's a baby bee!" He said, "OK, be really careful, I'll be right there!" He jumped out and headed to the living room to look for the "bee" and found out "B" was the letter of the day on Sesame Street, and Camryn was referring to the baby B! So, he headed back to the bathroom to finish up. A couple of minutes later, Camryn hollered. "Daddy, I need you!" He went rushing back in and said, "What do you need me for?" She said, "I need you for me, Daddy!" So sweet ... she just wanted him in the room with her. She knows she has Daddy wrapped around her finger!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
O, too cute!!

Alison said...

God has been with you guys this entire journey. Everything, thus far, has fallen into place so beautifully. He has the perfect house picked out for you and, in His time, it will happen. Maybe it just isn't on the market yet! I know it's frustrating, though. We are praying for you guys. Love you!