Jul 16, 2008

Oh, the Funny Things A 2-Year Old Says ...

Last night Camryn and I were sitting on the couch together, and I started singing the chorus of a song the Ladies' Ensemble sang on Sunday.

Camryn: "What are you singing?"
Me: "Take This Life"
Camryn: "Why?"
Me: "I don't know. I just can't get it out of my head."
Camryn, standing up to look at the top of my head: "Let me see!"

She also said something similar the other day .... I have to remember she doesn't get figures of speech yet! I was in the middle of doing something (literally, my hands were full), and she came running up to me.

Camryn: "Mommy, I have to go potty!
Me: " Can you hold it for just one minute?"
Camryn: "What?"
Me: "Can you hold it for just one minute, baby?"
Camryn, looking around: "What?"
Me: "Honey, what are you asking me?"
Camryn, still looking around: "What you want me to hold for you?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Oh, too cute!!! I just love to hear some of the things that come out of her mouth!!!

Anonymous said...

Amber Says.....
Aww thats too cute!! :) I just love you guys!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Those was so funny! I just love Camryn and Y'all!!!