May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had such a great Mother's Day.

After church, we went out for Mexican food and ate on the patio in the gorgeous weather. I had Coke, cheese enchiladas, and more chips and salsa than should be allowed. I'm pretty sure that's one of the meals they serve in Heaven on a regular basis.


We came home, got comfy, and all three took naps. Because Jason and Camryn took much longer naps than I did, I took advantage of the quiet house and spent some guilt-free time in front of the computer catching up on blogs, coupon sites, and People.com while I watched HGTV.

After supper, I got sweet cards, a maternity massage, and this book that I have literally been waiting years for:


Then we put some finishing touches on Camryn's room (we've been working on decluttering and finally getting some things on the walls!) and finished the night with a plate of these:

And, of course, I stretched out on the couch and started reading my book.

What a great Mother's Day!

2 comments:

W and Js mommy said...

What a great Mother's Day topped off with NON-Expired shortening cookies. Sorry you MISS on TOP OF THINGS you are not going to live that one down! Love ya

Mary Ann said...

Looks like you had a great day too! =0)