May 14, 2010

Do We Watch Too Much HGTV?

Sunday morning I was in my bathroom getting ready for church, and in the mirror, I saw Camryn walk into our bedroom looking around as if she'd never seen it before. She caught me watching her and said, "I'm looking for my first house. You know, like on TV when they're trying to find their first house?"

I tried my darndest not to laugh out loud at her.

She came into the bathroom and ran her hand along the countertops and opened up the water closet door and looked inside.

I stood there watching, trying so hard not to laugh. Then we had this conversation:

Me: So, do you think this is going to be the one?

Cam: Well, I haven't signed the paper yet.

Me: What!?

Cam: You know, how they sign the paper? I haven't signed yet, so I don't know.

And, with that, she left to check out the rest of the house.

She later told me that she didn't choose our house. We lost out to the one with three bathrooms. Guess our 2 1/2 baths don't quite cut it for such a high maintenance little girl! :)

3 comments:

meetthesmiths said...

LOL! She cracks me up!! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
That makes me laugh!!! lol : )

Mary Ann said...

That is precious! Love it! 4 yrs old say the darndest things!!!