Sep 13, 2009

30th Birthday Celebrations

Have a mentioned lately that I have an awesome family and the best friends in the world? My 30th birthday was great ... I can't think of a way I would have rather spent it! Jason took the day off on my birthday so we had the entire day to ourselves. That night, my dad took the three of us plus my sister, Justin, & Keller out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Friday, Jason, Camryn, and I spent the day shopping at the outlets in Gaffney, then headed to Anderson for a birthday dinner with our very best friends. Chili's, balloons, a "Birthday Princess" headband, and a cheesecake birthday cake ... who could ask for more? Saturday morning, Kelli, Sarah Ellen, and I had a girls' morning out. We got pedicures together, did a little shopping, and had lunch before heading back to the husbands and kids to hang out for the rest of the afternoon. What a perfect way to spend my birthday! And the best part is, it's not over yet! In November, I get Jason's present to me, which is two nights away for the two of us at a bed and breakfast in Asheville, NC, and a trip to the Biltmore House to see the Christmas lights. Can't wait!!










4 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! We loved having you guys here, as always.

The McConnell Clan said...

Just look at those sexy toes! All but the one in red! Yikes put those "fingers" away!!! :o

Mary Ann said...

Wow! You all really now how to party! turning 30 was not to exciting or thrilling around here! great pictures! Happy belated b/d!

Anonymous said...

i remember a few years ago getting seating right next to you, jason and maybe allen and kelli at Chilli's and it was your birthday. Anyway, I nudged Jason and whispered lets tell the waiters to sing happy birthday, and he was like NOOOOOOO!!! She hates that!!! LOL, I get soo excited about birthdays! hope you had a great 30th and congrats on proudly wearing that tiara! Kenya