Jun 26, 2009

Great Bi-Lo Trip!

Yesterday was shopping day, and I got to go alone this week! Camryn and Jason were at home napping while I was off getting great deals, so everyone was happy! I had a super shopping trip. I paid $10.90 for everything above. I should mention that a big part of that total was the angel food cake I bought for $3.50 (no coupon) and the sweetened condensed milk for $1.30 (after coupon). Those are both for the Paula Deen Strawberry Shortcake I am making for our guests this weekend. Our guests are worth the splurge! So, if you subtract those two big ticket items, I got 2 boxes of Suddenly Salad, 2 bottles of salad dressing, Kraft mayo, 3 bottles of BBQ sauce, 3 bottles of Lawry's marinade, 2 bottles of mustard, 3 packages of Hefty plates, 3 packages of Hefty plastic cups, Shout laundry spray, and 3 bottles of Dial hand soap all for $6.10! My total before savings was $62.72. I paid $10.90, a savings of 84%! Today was a good day.

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Was this the trip that we saw you??Great Job! How many papers do you buy every week? I think I will need to start buying more. keep the deals coming!